Saturday, February 7, 2009

My New Favorite Word

There is this mind-bogglingly accurate portrayal of what Senate Republicans are doing on the Stimulus Bill posted at OpEdNews.com. If you click on the title of this blog, you will be taken directly there.

Rob Kall has invented my new favorite word. Economasturbation. Ypu have to read the whole article to really grasp the definition, but here is the gist of it:

The way they are regressing back to the failed tax cut idea. It is so mindless, so right wing reflexive- it is sub-cortical, dead-brained economasturbation.


I kept thinking that the Republicans were fiddling with themselves as the American economy was burning. Rob just gave the terminology to my thoughts.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Tango daddy said...

Your new favorite word is much much better than asshats I Love it.

kcfoodtruckgroupie said...

Me too! I was just amazed that someone had come up with such a great word to express exactly what I was feeling. I hope the word gets around:)